Viewing Isomax Caffinated Sports Drink 1320g
Product : Isomax Caffinated Sports Drink 1320g
SKU : 112518113 Blood Orange
Brand : Power Bar
RRP : €42.99 - You Save : €1.00
Our Price €41.99 & Ready for Next Day Delivery*
This product is currently on order and will be available within 7 working days. This item will be despatched when it arrives
*Nutritonal products are dispatched and delivered next day throughout Ireland once ordered before 12pm. Delivery by GLS Couriers.
PowerBar IsoMax Sachets
Sotonic sports drink with 5 electrolytes, c2max dual source carb mix, caffeine and l-arginine.
During sport you lose both water and electrolytes through sweat. Your body also needs electrolytes and carbohydrates in order to absorb water quickly. ISOMAX – Isotonic Sports Drink is the best choice for racing, hard training sessions and rides with your “’must-be-beaten” mates.
- Carbohydrate electrolyte solution contributes to the maintenance of endurance performance during prolonged endurance exercise
- The first sports drink on the market to provide the body with 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat
- Scientific developed C2MAX Dual Source Carb Mix contain a special ratio of glucose and fructose sources
- 75mg caffeine per serve to boost mental focus and alertness
- Contains 400mg of L-arginine per serving, providing you with a quickly available protein building block
- With natural flavours, no colours and *preservatives (*by law)
- New recipe: improved quality & taste
General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins:
- Mixing instruction: Dissolve one sachet in 750ml water for isotonic beverage or in 500ml water for hypertonic beverage and more energy
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
- ISOMAX also contributes to your carbohydrate needs with 44g per bottle. During sport you should consume up to 90g carbohydrates per hour depending on the intensity and duration
- As part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, 1portion per day.
- Contains caffeine (10mg/100ml). Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding woman and caffeine sensitive people
Disclaimer: Images are for Illustration Only, For consumable goods - The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.