Viewing Pro Green Mx 1ltr Ready to Use Cycle Wash
Product : Pro Green Mx 1ltr Ready to Use Cycle Wash
Brand : Pro Green Mx Bike Wash
RRP : €10.99 - You Save : €1.00
Our Price €9.99 & Ready for Next Day Delivery*Order before 12pm for following day delivery*
*Nutritonal products are dispatched and delivered next day throughout Ireland once ordered before 12pm. Delivery by GLS Couriers.
Pro Green Mx 1ltr Ready to Use Cycle Wash
Pro-GreenMX Cycle Wash is a hi-performance cycle/mountain bike cleaner, designed to clean every part of your bike and leaves behind a streak-free, shiny finish. Pro-GreenMX Cycle Wash provides a powerful, penetrating action which releases the correct level of active cleaning agents to ensure perfect results each time. Product comes with a trigger sprayer.
WHY USE IT?
- Pro-GreenMX Cycle Wash is a fully biodegradable, salt-free formulation.
- It does not attack aluminium or any other parts/panels on your bike even if used neat. Does not oxidise when in contact with any metal or anodised parts. Does not attack any plastic parts, carbon fibre parts or stickers.
- Removes mud, dirt, grime, clay and sand (including clay and sand staining from plastic parts) with minimum effort. No other cleaner removes sand and clay stains from plastic parts like Pro-GreenMX Cycle Wash does.
- Rejuvenates your kit from the first wash, removing mud, dirt, grime, clay and sand etc.
BIKE CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove excess soiling from your bike first using a pressure washer.
- Place your bike on its stand and apply Pro-GreenMX Cycle Wash to your bike.
- Allow the product to penetrate for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off.
- A streak free shiny finish will be visible after use.
- For the best results use After-Shine 101 afterwards.
KIT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Add all the contents of this bottle into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles, straps and white trainers before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
Disclaimer: Images are for Illustration Only, For consumable goods - The nutrition facts are based on one particular flavour and were current and accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time they were entered. Some flavours may be different in terms of nutritional information, servings per container and weight. Please note that manufacturers often change formulas or ingredients without notifying us. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.